Laurel Skin believes in taking action steps towards inclusivity, diversity, and equality in the wellness industry. We have created the BIPOC Partnership Grant Program with the goal of supporting BIPOC-owned businesses.
Who is eligible?
– BIPOC estheticians or spa owners who align with Laurel Skin’s plant medicine approach and holistic style of esthetics. We are unable to issue the Grant to any wellness location that does not have an emphasis on skin care.
– Applicants can be either an existing wholesale partner for whom the program is a fit or those who are brand new to Laurel Skin.
– All those wanting to be considered need to submit the 2023 application below.
What does this program include?
We will select two grant recipients each year who will each receive the following:
– $1,000 product credit to be used within first year of partnership
– One-on-one mentorship from a dedicated Partnership + Education Manager for the first year of partnership; including product training, sales + marketing support, and strategic business development coaching
– Inclusion on the Laurel Skin website’s spa page and a minimum of two social media promotions within the first year of partnership
– A waiver on financial minimums required of Laurel Skin partners (opening order, annual reorder minimums, etc.) for the first year of partnership
You will receive confirmation once your application has been submitted. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and we will select the final grant recipients as we feel we’ve found the right fit. We do not have a deadline for selecting our 2023 Grant recipients and appreciate your patience as we carefully consider each application.
Out of respect, we would never ask BIPOC applicants to share or relive traumatic personal experiences with us in this application. The following questions are about your business and your connection with holistic esthetics. We choose all future partnerships based on who is most compatible with common interests in a holistic style of esthetics, a pull towards herbal medicine, a belief in the power of plants, and so on. We want our businesses and interests to be in alignment, which will give us the most successful starting point for our partnership!