Laurel Skin believes in taking action steps towards inclusivity, diversity, and equality in the wellness industry. We have created the BIPOC Partnership Grant Program with the goal of supporting BIPOC-owned businesses.
Who is eligible?
– BIPOC estheticians or spa owners who align with Laurel Skin’s plant medicine approach and holistic style of esthetics.
– Recipients can be either brand new to Laurel Skin or an existing partner for whom the program is a fit for.
– All those wanting to be considered need to submit the online application below.
What does this program include?
We will select two grant recipients each year who will each receive the following:
– $1,000 product credit to be used within one year
– One year of one-on-one mentorship from a dedicated Partnership + Education Manager, to include product training, sales and marketing support, and strategic business development coaching
– Inclusion on the Laurel Skin website’s spa page and a minimum of two social media promotions within 1 years time
– A one-year waiver on all financial minimums required of Laurel Skin partners (opening order, annual reorder minimums, etc.)
Applications will be reviewed every two weeks, and as a fellow small business, we appreciate your patience. As of March 2021, we still have both recipient spots open for the year ahead, and we would love to hear from you!
Out of respect, we would never ask BIPOC applicants to share or relive traumatic personal experiences with us in this application. The following questions are about your business and your connection with holistic esthetics. We choose all future partnerships based on who is most compatible with common interests in a holistic style of esthetics, a pull towards herbal medicine, a belief in the power of plants, and so on. We want our businesses and interests to be in alignment, which will give us the most successful starting point for our partnership!